Commercial CCTV Solutions
CCTV for businesses
CCTV cameras are an essential tool to help prevent unwanted visitors and activity around your business. Our expert team can help you assess, design and maintain every element of your CCTV systems, giving you and your customers the peace of mind they need.
Protect your business and safeguard your guests
We provide wireless HD CCTV solutions that will continuously monitor all areas of your business with picture-perfect imagery. Our commercial CCTV systems use internet protocol (IP) cameras which transmit and receive data over your WiFi network. Each webcam is a standalone unit which only requires a network connection, which Club WiFi can design and install alongside your CCTV system.
Live CCTV monitoring
You’ll be able to monitor your video streams from multiple cameras in real-time on multiple devices, as well as watch back recorded footage. With remote control on all cameras, you can zoom in or adjust the angle for better viewing when dealing with a live event.
The benefits of CCTV for your business
- You can use the footage to monitor a particular area, allowing you to see if something is happening that shouldn’t be.
- CCTV footage can also be used as evidence in the event of an incident taking place or an accident occurring.
- The cameras themselves are very discreet and won’t cause any disruption to your employees or customers.
- If you have a shop on the ground floor of your office building, it may be beneficial to install CCTV at this level too. This will allow you to keep an eye on the traffic coming into and out of your building, particularly if there isn’t any parking spaces available nearby.
- Remote access means you can monitor your cameras from any internet-enabled device giving you peace of mind when you’re off-site.
- All cameras have infrared and night vision ensuring 24-hour security.
- Video footage is automatically backed up and stored in the cloud. You can easily search for and retrieve recordings when necessary.
- Wireless installation keeps your site tidy.
- We offer a free, no-obligation survey and quote for all commercial CCTV requirements. Since all businesses differ in their layout and requirements, we’ll design a solution that’s specific to your site.
We have a range of solutions to improve your Caravan Park Wifi. Fill out our simple contact form below and a member of our sales team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
The level of difficulty involved whilst installing your network will depend on several factors. We carry out an on-site visit to ensure we recommend the best possible solution for your park.
Connectivity has become a major concern for potential guests deciding on the best park. Don’t miss out on your next customer by offering a free or charged high-speed internet solution.
No, our dedicated support team is always on hand to help any of your guest access the internet. From troubleshooting connections to general queries, we’ll deal with all your Wi-Fi issues so you can focus on running your business.
Yes, designing and installing a high-speed WiFi network is much easier during the development process and can often save you time and money, when compared to retrofitting at a later date.
Yes, we strictly control which sites can be accessed from our family safe networks ensuring that no illegal activity occurs on your connection.
You will have to display that you operate a CCTV system with clear, concise signage
All ClubWifi systems store recording directly on the on-site controller. The industry you operate in will affect how long/if you are required to store your recordings for a defined period of time.
Yes, you can monitor your business property in realtime from anywhere in the world with our state of the art viewing systems.
Yes, we use infrared camera technology that provides HD imagery even during the darkest of evenings.
Yes, as your business expands we can design and install additional CCTV coverage to ensure your business and your guest’s safety.
Yes, as long we have access to power and a direct line of sight to the main property we can install CCTV cameras in nearly any location.
Yes, you will need a broadband connection with a minimum of 10mbps to enable live viewing.